Welcome to WARDEN & ASSOCIATES, REALTORS®
Ken Warden has been in the real estate profession for 44+ years. He obtained his real estate license in 1974 and was quickly selected to manage25+ agents for West Shell REALTORS® before advancing to Vice-President/Partner status. He began his own company, Warden & Associates, REALTORS® in 1989 and offers a myriad of services through his firms such as commercial and industrial sales, residential sales, property management and certified residential appraisals. He holds Broker Licenses in both Kentucky and Ohio and is a Certified Residential Appraiser in Kentucky. From December 2016 to September 2017 he was appointed as the Executive Director of The Kentucky Real Estate Authority in Frankfort, Kentucky.
Prior to his career in real estate, Ken was employed by Phillips Petroleum Company in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, where he was responsible for the management and operations of service stations.
He served our country through military service in the United States Army in the late 1960s and early 1970s. He was awarded the Army Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service in Vietnam.
Ken obtained a degree in Applied Science, Real Estate from Northern Kentucky University as well as the GRI, CRS and SRES designations.
Ken has served the REALTOR® organization at the local, state and national levels to include:
- President of the Campbell County Board of REALTORS®, twice
- President of the Campbell Country Multiple Listing Service, twice
- President of the Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- President of the Northern Kentucky Association of REALTORS®
At the State Level:
- President of the Kentucky Association of REALTORS®
At the National level:
- Chairman of the Risk Management Committee,
- Insurance Best Practices
- Mold Work Group
- Professional Standard Committee
- Professional Standards Interpretation and Advisory
- Region 4 Vice President of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® for Kentucky, Tennessee, North and South Carolina.
In addition to his service to REALTOR® Associations, Ken has served his community on the Fort Thomas Renaissance Main Street Board of Directors and the Chairman of its Economic Restructuring Committee. He also served as Vice Chairman of the Cold Spring Kentucky Planning and Zoning Commission, Chairman of Kentucky Housing Corporation Affordable Housing Trust Fund Advisory Committee, Frankfort, Kentucky.
Ken resides in Fort Thomas, Kentucky.